Thursday, July 07, 2005

An Eye Test

Quickly...Count every "F" in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...



HOW MANY ?







...................... 3?


WRONG, THERE ARE 6 -- no joke.
READ IT AGAIN !


The reasoning behind it is the brain cannot process the word "OF".


Incredible or what? Go back and look again!!



Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a
genius. Three is normal, four is quite rare.

Personally, I got 3. My wife got 4. Now, you know who's the brains of the family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I know why people "think" they see ghosts or UFOs. The brain can easily be fooled....and some more than others. "big...bird" *cough, cough* Hiccup!**
When you told me that there were 6, I tired for about 5 more times until I read the answer. The "OF" immediately appeared as if from nowhere...like magic!
Incredible!
Cool little test. By the way, where did you find this?


P.S. Amber did it....