Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Second Time Around: Alu-Leather Case Reviewed


First Impressions:
True to their word, this great little package arrived from Europe to the western shores of California in 5-7 days. The Alu-Leather Flip Case comes tightly packaged in a clear, plastic encasing with the product settled in a black, open box for greater security while giving the consumer a clear view of the case for the opportunity to ogle prior to opening its contents. I must say that I was impressed with the extra measures taken to making me feel special by including a couple of packets of Taylors of Harrogate English Breakfast Tea. Classy touch, indeed! Kudos to Lisa Fletcher for being both considerate and creative in devising ways to satisfy Proporta’s growing customer base. Whenever I purchase a case for my Palms, I want maximum protection along with a unique, accented style. Proporta has done both in spades!...(Click for more!)

No comments: