Saturday, June 24, 2006

“The Best of the Best Palm Accessories”- Proporta’s Credit Card Holder with SD/MMC and SIM Card Storage



Accessories bring the unique dimension of personalization. We can accessorize and amp up our PDA’s appearance or functionality simply by changing the case or clip; or popping out the latest Bluetooth keyboard or by the choosing the type of stylus we use. Over the next few days, I’ll be reviewing some of my favorite PDA accessories. Accessories have added to my Palm’s life some stylish panache, purposeful practicality, elevated efficiency and peerless protection. I’ve entitled the series of reviews: “The Best of the Best” Palm Accessories.


Proporta.com has long been a leader in providing cool and practical accessories for the PDA user on the go. One of their latest entries into the market is their Credit Card Holder with SC/MMC and SIM Card Storage. This is a black, beautifully- sleek, leather wallet that stores a host of items. Its deceptively slim design belies the wealth of storage space available.

Upon opening up the two-fold wallet, one notices the varied customized pockets. There are 3 billfolds for credit cards. I use this to store my personal business cards and company credit cards. The roomy billfolds allow me to place receipts for my business-related purchases as a temporary storage before I log the recently-bought items in the office.

Moreover, there are 2 pockets for SD/MMC cards. I can place my extra cards and my wi-fi card (when it arrives in the mail!). Additionally, there are 3 small pockets to house 3 extra SIM cards.

This wallet gives much-needed peace of mind as it saves me the time of rummaging through my PDA case or wallet to find these normally loosely-placed items. Instead, I can store them in a great, compact and portable solution in a safe, roomy and professional accessory.

You can find out about this wallet and other accessories at Proporta.com !

No comments: