Thursday, February 23, 2006

Date Wheel- a simple and essential tool for planning

Creative Algorithms’ Date Wheel is a very timely application for me. After going to Las Vegas on a business trip, I received new job offer. I am about to embark on a new chapter in my life as I move to another state because of this new job with an up-and-coming, young but extremely focused and profitable company. Why is Date Wheel important? I’ve been using the deceptively simple yet precise program to plan out how much time I have from the moment I returned back home to the time I will start working at my new job. I’ve also used Date Wheel to calculate how much time I have to say my goodbyes to my family. I’ve also used Date Wheel to estimate how much time I’ll have to pack up and move.

Once I’ve moved into our new locale and I’m about to start my new job in operations, there are quite a number of projects that I’ll be involved in that will require Date Wheel’s ability to calculate the number of days, weeks or months needed for my presentations and completion of projects.

The application has an intuitive interface that is easily navigable. Date Wheel can be used for a wide variety of estimable tasks: from calculating the number of days till your upcoming wedding to the number of days it will take to complete a certain project at home or work. You can use it to estimate the number of days left in a project or the lead time it may require. Simply put: Creative Algorithm’s Date Wheel is a simple, fast, accurate and essential planning tool for calculating times in intervals of months, weeks days or business days between two designated dates.

You can find out more about Date Wheel at Creative Algorithms site here. Download it today and give it a test-drive!

No comments: